HOW TO FIX WHIRLPOOL WASHER F24 ERROR CODE
What does F24 mean on whirlpool washer? It means there is a temperature sensor failure. If the water temperature sensor values are out of ranged during the water heating step of the wash cycle the control will report the error. To fix the whirlpool washer f24 error follow the steps listed below.
- Unplug your whirlpool washer before accessing the water temperature sensor.
- Check the wiring to the water temperature sensor.
- Check the wiring to the water heating element if your model has one, some do not.
- Check the heating element for continuity.
- Check the resistance of the water temperature sensor.
Washer F24 Error Whirlpool Temperature Sensor Replacement
If you need more instructions for making this repair and accessing the heater and temperature sensor see our page on the How to fix the F23 Whirlpool washer error. It has videos and repair instructions including replacement parts needed to fix this error. F23 Whirlpool Washer Error Guide