To enter service mode on that model follow the directions below:
1. Be sure the washer is in standby mode
(plugged in with all indicators off).
2. Select any three (3) buttons (except
POWER) and follow the steps below, using
the same buttons (remember the buttons and
the order that the buttons were pressed):
Within 8 seconds,
• Press and Release the 1st selected button,
• Press and Release the 2nd selected button,
• Press and Release the 3rd selected button;
• Repeat this 3 button sequence 2 more times.
3. If this test mode has been entered
successfully, all indicators on the console
will be illuminated for 5 seconds with “888”
showing in the three-digit display and a tone
If there are any stored error codes the code will flash in the display once you enter service mode. To see all stored codes
Press and release the 3rd button used to activate Service Diagnostics most recent fault code is displayed. Repeat to see the next 4 saved codes.
If you are following the directions and it still will not enter service mode, unplug the washer for 1 full minute and restore power and try again , if it still fails to enter service mode after that the main board is bad.