WHIRLPOOL CABRIO WASHER ERROR F43 EXPLAINED
April 8, 2017 | Error Codes, Whirlpool Cabrio Washer | No Comments|
Whirlpool Cabrio Washer Error F43
The Cabrio Washer F43 error happens when the main control detects the heater is staying on continuously. Steps to take to try and remedy this error are listed below:
- Unplug the washer and remove the plastic cover from the heater assembly.
- Check the connections at the water heater element and inspect the wiring making sure the wiring is good and the connection is not corroded or burned.
- Check the continuity of the heater with an ohm/volt meter, if it does not have continuity replace the heater.
- If the heater is ok then remove the back cover on the console and access the main board and check that the heater connector is plugged into the board properly at P14.
- If the wiring, connections and heater are all good, replace the control board.
The Heater Can Be Purchased From The Link Below
If you need the specific diagnostic steps to take for the Whirpool Cabrio Washer Error F43 or need disassembly instructions, replacement part numbers, etc; then click on the live tech help button at the bottom right of the page and let one of our technicians help you in live chat. You can also visit our Tech Help Service Center and order a Custom Whirlpool Cabrio Washer Error F43 Repair Guide.
This error code applies to the models below in the tag section and many more.