Whirlpool Cabrio Washer Error LF
The Cabrio Washer Error LF stands for Long Fill which means the control has not recognized a changed of the water level in the tub for a period of time during the fill cycle. Common things to check for when you get this error are listed below.
- Make sure the water supply to the washer is turned on and has pressure.
- Check the screens on the water supply lines and the water inlet valve for blockage.
- Make sure the washer is not filling and draining at the same time, if so check your drain hose and insure that its’ not vapor locked. Pull it out from the drain on your home and make sure there is a gap between the drain hose and the drain pipe so that it can vent air.
- check the water level pressure switch hose and make sure it’s not being pinched or that it does not have any holes in it.
- If all the above checks out the you probably need to replace the water inlet valve on the washer. The part you will need to replace varies from model to model if you need the part number visit the page below and give us your model number and we will be glad to tell you what part you need.
The replacement valve can be ordered from the link below:
Click Here To Get Part Information For Your Washer
If you need help with diagnosing this error code click on the live tech help button at the bottom right of the page or visit our Tech Help Service Center and order a Custom Whirlpool Cabrio Washer Error LF Repair Guide.
This error code applies to the models below in the tag section and many more.