CABRIO WASHER CALIBRATION CYCLE
In order to run a Cabrio washer calibration cycle you will first have to enter the service diagnostics mode, just follow the directions step by step listed below.
- Pick three buttons ( Do not use Power button) and within 8 seconds
- Make sure the washer is in (Stand By Mode) which means the machine is plugged in and all the indicator lights are off.
- Press and Release the 1st selected button,
- Press and Release the 2nd selected button,
- Press and Release the 3rd selected button;
- Repeat this 3 button sequence 2 more times.
Once the steps above are done the diagnostic service mode will be activated. If the mode was entered successfully all the indicators on the console will light up for five seconds and 888 will be showing in the three digit display. Anything other than 888 showing will be the last error code recorded by the main control. If you let it sit longer than 10 minutes with no activity it will exit the service mode. Now to run the cabrio washer calibration cycle you will need to push the soil level button as you push the button it will scroll through the test modes and they will be shown in the seven segment display. You will want to scroll to 052 if you pass it up just scroll backwards using the temperature button. Once 052 is showing in the display press the start button and it will begin the cabrio washer calibration cycle. When it has completed the display will show 000, you can press the power button to exit service mode at this time.
If you are having trouble and need help with this process just let us know and we can help you out. These calibration instructions apply to the models below in the tag section and many more.